July 19, 2010

Remember learning to ride a bike?  I do!  I have permanent ankle scars from the pedals thwaking me when I couldn't stop.  Once of my worst memories is destroying my favorite dress when it got yanked into my bike chain.  I remember crying and crying when my dad had to cut around the dress to get me loose from the chain. 

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! 



This bike is called the strider rider.  It's a basically a kids bike with no pedals, chains or gears.  This would have helped out me (and a lot of other kids in my neighborhood) learn to ride with out fear.  Interested in buying this bike?  It retails at http://www.stridersports.com for $99.00.





I've entered a contest at the Cartoon Loving Mama to win this bike for my little cub.  Looking forward to taking him on bike rides with his mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment